I am taking RTF 305 because I am very interested in the social aspect of media in society. One day I hope to work for a PR company dealing with fashion or I would also like to be an event coordinator. Learning about media, culture and society would benefit me in any PR field of which I might go in to. Becoming more familiar with TV, film and media production would be helpful for any type of communication degree. I hope to learn more about how media influences our lives and how it plays a major role in society. Just like most people, I enjoy watching certain favorite TV shows each week and I would enjoy learning about how they are produced. I find TV and film history extremely interesting and I would enjoy learning more about TV and film history/production.
My favorite blog: http://www.tmz.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDaDXMxkNvs
-Jacy
No comments:
Post a Comment